Students enjoy special IEEE and NPSS membership discounts. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
To join NPSS as a student member you must first be an IEEE student or graduate student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$32 in the US, from US$33.60 to US$36.80 in Canada, and US$27 everywhere else. After you become an IEEE student or graduate student member, your first year of NPSS membership is free. After your first year, NPSS membership dues are only US$5.00 per year.
Already an IEEE Student or Graduate Student Member for 2019? To add NPSS to your existing IEEE Student Membership for free, click here. This offer is only valid for students who have never been a NPSS Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2019.
Not yet an IEEE Student or Graduate Student Member for 2019? To join the IEEE, and get free NPSS Membership, click here. This offer is only valid for students who have never been an IEEE Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2019.
Want to form a NPSS Student Branch Chapter? It’s easier than you think:
Creation of a NPSS Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch at your college of university is required to establish a NPSS Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of NPSS.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and NPSS.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.
The petition and complete requirements can be found here.