For the Conference Record editor before the conference:
- Register the Conference Record on Xplore
- Register the Conference on CrossCheck
- Recover up to date IEEE templates and Copyrights
- CrossCheck each record and check in detail for submissions with significant overlap.
- Make sure the Conference Record follows the template – no posters, no creative formats!
- Make sure the submission is accompanied by a fully filled and signed copyright
- Make sure the number of pages is as required.
- IEEE has a web site which contains information and tools to help authors of papers to be published in conference records/proceedings at https://conferences.ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/