Students enjoy special IEEE and NPSS membership discounts. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
To join NPSS as a student member you must first be an IEEE student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$32 in the US; from US$33.60 to US$36.79 in Canada; US$27 in everywhere else. After you become an IEEE member, your first year of NPSS membership is free. After your first year, NPSS membership dues are only US$5.00 per year.
Already an IEEE Student Member? To add NPSS to your existing IEEE Student Membership for free, or to get free NPSS membership when you are renewing your IEEE student membership click here. This offer is only valid for students who have never been a NPSS Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2017.
Want to join IEEE as a Student Member and receive NPSS membership free for the first year? To join IEEE & NPSS as a Student Member click here. This offer is only valid for individuals who have never been a NPSS Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2017.
Want to form a NPSS Student Branch Chapter? It’s easier than you think:
Creation of a NPSS Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch at your college of university is required to establish a NPSS Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of NPSS.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and NPSS.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.
The petition and complete requirements can be found here.